I am thinking for my monthly goals I will combine the ideas of A Lovely Year of Finishes (hosted by Melissa ofand Shanna of Sew BitterSweet Designs and Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts) and Just Three at Tracey Jay Quilts - one main/large project to finish and two medium/small projects for progress/partial finishes.
My goals for January 2013 are as follows:
1) Finish quilt for baby nephew - quilt top is done, so needs to be basted, quilted and bound. Should be do-able.
2) Finish blocks for California Cherry Blossom quilt - I started this last summer - time to get this done! The quilt only has 9 blocks, but I can't even remember if I've made 4 or 5. I think it's 5...
3) Get caught up on my Fat Quarter Shop Mystery BOM - I have October, November and December's fabrics all ironed and ready to cut. Maybe I'll get January's block done this month too.
And for extra credit:
4) Assemble California Cherry Blossom quilt top
5) Get started on the Lucky Stars BOM from Don't Call Me Betsy - just need to pick a color scheme
Considering I probably won't get much sewing done until mid-January (have company all week), I think I should be more than happy if I reach my goals this month.
So there - the January goal list is made - time to get started on this year's sewing!
Linking up with:
January's Goal Setting Party for A Lovely Year of Finishes
January's Goals link-up for Just Three