But a new year is upon us and it is time to look forward. I am going to document my goals for the year - it might be interesting to look back on next year.
- Improve embroidery and hand quilting skills
- Master the 1/4" seam allowance
- Learn to use my new serger (will share details later)
- Open an online shop and (try to) sell handmade items - this will be for Norwegian market only as international shipping from Norway is beyond what anyone would be willing to pay
- Draft a quilt pattern
- Make a sewing machine table so I can recess my machine and have it at a more comfortable level for quilting
- Continue to participate actively in linky parties - a fun way to connect with new and old blog friends
- Participate in a few swaps - another way to connect and I find I always push myself to do some of my best work when creating for others
- If possible - participate in a blog hop or two
- Make new friends at the Fat Quarterly Retreat!!!
So there - the word has been written. Time to get back to sewing, blogging and getting caught up on blog reading.
Happy New Year!