Kelsey of Kelsey Sews is hosting The 100 Day Hustle, a supportive work-along for all us stressed out list-makers. Well, at least I get stressed out... So please give me some support!
The initial link-up is open September 22-25 and you can find the full schedule here. Did I mention there will be prizes? Yes. And you don't have to finish your list to win - how great is that?!?
So... On to the list making. I know my list is too long, and it will probably get ammended during the journey. But that is OK. So here goes - sorted by project type and kind of in order of priority...
- WIP: finish Vintage Holiday quilt
- Table runner with AMH feather pattern - thank you gift for my grandparents (waaay overdue...)
- WIP: Finish California Cherry Blossom quilt top, send to professional quilter?
- WIP: Finish Windy City Days baby quilt
- Jack Attack quilt
- Baby quilt for brother's baby due mid-December (gender a secret - boo)
- Christmas tree skirt using some Joy charm packs in stash
- Tote bag and key fob for Mouthy Stitches 2 swap DUE 10/20
- Something (still a mystery to me) for the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop DUE 11/12
- Kenwood Mixer cover DUE 11/27
- Minky/flannel blanket for brother's baby (same baby as above)
- Hot pads/oven mitts (Christmas gift)
- Zakka style nesting boxes (Christmas gift)
- Cushions or tote bags for 2 nieces and 1 sister (Christmas gifts)
- Christmas stocking for babygirl
- Sewing machine cover (for ME)
CLOTHING (not high priority, but have all materials ready...)
- Baprons for babygirl using laminated cotton
- Christmas dress for babygirl
- Liberty scarf (with crochet lace on ends?)
KNITTING (to get myself out of my sewing room, but not high priority)
- Chunky cowl for myself (maybe crochet)
- Red Christmas dress for babygirl (maybe...)
- Green sweater for babygirl (have yarn)
- Purple dress for babygirl (have yarn)
OK, I think I will end here. There are 23 things on my list. That gives me 4-5 days for each. Ummm, yeah. That's probably a bit unrealistic. I'll be lucky if I get half of these done. And I probably want to add some more Christmas gift items as I come up with more ideas. And this is only my CRAFTY to-do list. I do have other things to do... Time to crank up that sewing machine!
Now, what do YOU have on your to-do list?