September 21, 2012

Love, Pin, Win with Moda Bake Shop

If you are a quilter, you have probably visited the Moda Bake Shop - a site full of great tutorials for all those awesome precuts that Moda makes. Well, I'm a fan at least.
Hvis du quilter har du mest sannsynlig besøkt Moda Bake Shop - en nettside full av gratismønstre for alle Moda sine "pre-cuts". Jeg digger i alle fall siden.

And now they are having a contest where you can win the ingredients for one of their "recipes" by pinning the projects you love (rules can be found here).
Nå har de en konkurranse hvor man kan vinne ingrediensene til en av deres oppskrifter ved å "pinne" dine favoritter til Pinterest.

In no specific order, here are my favorites:
Mine favoritter, i tilfeldig rekkefølge:







I think the reason I love these the most is the way the prints stand out against the clean background using classic, clean designs. I am actually making the Windy Days quilt using an Oh Deer! charm pack. Will be sharing with you soon!
Grunnen til at jeg valgte disse er måten de mønstrede stoffene fremheves av den lyse bakgrunnen ved bruk av klassiske, rene design. Jeg er faktisk i gang med Windy Days teppet. Skal dele med dere snart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Kind words, helpful tips, just a hello or share your thoughts - let me know you've visited!