September 24, 2012

Weekend hustle

What did I do this weekend?
Hva gjorde jeg denne helgen?

Joined The 100 Day Hustle hosted by Kelsey of Kelsey Sews. If you want to join this work-along towards the end of the year (only 98 days left now) write up your to-do list and link up by end of the day tomorrow (Tuesday).
Meldte meg på 100 Day Hustle (100 dager med hardt arbeid) - en samling med bloggere som oppmuntrer hverandre til å få unna gjøre-listen sin innen utgangen av året.

Kelsey Sews



Finished my Windy (City) Days baby quilt top. It is finishing at 36" square. I like a borderless quilt, but do you think 36" is too small?
Fullførte Windy (City) Days babyquilttopp. Den er ca. 1 kvadratmeter. Jeg syns det er fint med teppe uten bord, men er 1m for lite?

Windy-City-Days-Quilt-Top


Sewed up September's Mystery BOM from Fat Quarter Shop. One for momma (me) and one for babygirl.
Sydde sammen september Mystery BOM. En til mamma (meg) og en til lillejenta.
Mystery BOM 4 cropped


Mystery BOM 4 big and small


What did you do this weekend?
Hva gjorde du i helgen?

Linking up today with:
Plum and June

10 comments:

  1. Love that quilt top and those blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited your sister and her new kitten :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The windy days quilt top looks fantastic! I just posted about my hustle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think 36" is a good size for a baby quilt, it's lovely. Also love your FQS block - lovely points :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt top!! I haven't done even one of my BOM blocks! I have a lot to catch up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pinwheels are so pretty. 36 inches is small but not too small, and I don't think it needs a border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Windy Days baby quilt and your blocks are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mystery quilt blocks are the best--I really wish I had signed up for that BOM! And the pinwheel quilt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Marit! I just love that you're making a baby block, too, with your mystery BOMs.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Kind words, helpful tips, just a hello or share your thoughts - let me know you've visited!