September 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Sewing time has been limited lately. I am getting behind on my personal sewing "schedule" and it is time to get caught up!
Sytid har vært litt begrenset i det siste. Jeg ligger på etterskudd på min egen syplan og det er på tide å komme seg a jour!

RECENT FINISHES/NYLIG FULLFØRT

Cuddle blanket for a tiny baby
Sunniva cuddlequilt folded

Snappy toddler top for my own baby
Snappy toddler top front


PROGRESS/FREMGANG

Finished the last 8 blocks for the Vintage Holiday QAL at Fabric Mutt
Ble ferdig med de siste 8 blokkene for Vintage Holiday Quilt-Along.
VHQAL Blocks 5-12

AND assembled the quilt top (a week ahead of time!). Caught up and then some!
OG fikk satt sammen hele forstykket (en uke før tiden!)
Vintage Holiday Quilt Top


Now I just need to get caught up on my Dear Jane blocks, which I vowed not to get behind on and then did... And make more blocks for my Cherry Blossom quilt (still only have one block done there)... And maybe start another quilt or two... And should I be thinking of Christmas gifts yet? Probably...
Så var det bare å komme i rute med Dear Jane, som jeg ikke skulle komme på etterskudd med, men har gjort det allikevel... Og så var det flere ruter til Cherry Blossomteppet (har fortsatt bare 1 rute sydd)... Og kanskje starte på ett eller to til tepper... Og burde jeg begynne å tenke på julegaver? Helt sikkert...

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

15 comments:

  1. I just love your little cuddle blanket. And the sweet dress. And your vintage blocks! I haven't even started mine yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That toddler top is adorable! Did you make the pattern yourself?
    Happy Wednesday!
    -k

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby blanket is so sweet!!! I'm totally checking out that vintage holiday blocks quilt a long. Haven't seen that one and so love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt top is lovely!, so is the dress for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous projects! I love that snappy top! If only I was good at sewing clothes. I love that quilt too, hurray for catching up and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the cuddle blanket and your baby's top, but vintage Holiday is spectacular1

    ReplyDelete
  7. The toddler top is just adorable, and WOW your ornaments look beautiful! I love that border fabric! I am stopping by from the WIP blog hop. I have my WIPs up today if you want to stop by :)http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2012/09/this-weeks-wips.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Vintage Holiday top looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After seeing your Vintage Holiday top, I think I do need this pattern after all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Vintage Holiday top is beautiful. If I celebrated the holidays this would be inspiration to make a similar quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Vintage Holiday top is looking great...I must get a move on with mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your vintage holiday top is gorgeous! I'd like to make one, but it will have to wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You vintage holiday top is fantastic! I love the fabrics you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That toddler top is too cute! And the vintage holiday quilt looks great. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. The vintage holiday quilt top is great! I love the border the you used!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Kind words, helpful tips, just a hello or share your thoughts - let me know you've visited!